Wyoming Outdoor Council's Approach:
- Provide statewide leadership to keep public lands in public hands
- Hold government agencies and industries accountable for decisions that affect Wyoming’s wildlife, air and water quality, and public health
- Defend science-based protections for sagebrush habitat and big game migration corridors
- Ensure that pollution controls keep Wyoming’s streams safe for recreation
- Support full-time staff at the Wyoming State legislature
- Work with diverse interests to find lasting solutions to public land conflicts
- Empower and train citizens to be effective conservation advocates"