Join Black Voice News and Conservation Lands Foundation for a conversation about the inextricable link between racial justice and environmental justice and how we can create a future where access to public lands and all outdoor spaces is equitable and welcoming for Black, Indigenous and all people of color.
- Dina Walker, executive director, BLU Educational Foundation
- Dr. letef “DJ Cavem” Vita - climate and food justice activist, educator, vegan chef and producer of BIOMIMICZ
- Michelle C. Burroughs, deputy director, Center for Healthy Communities at University of California, Riverside
- Timothy Jones, community leader and co-host of PBS' Hidden Hikes
- Corey Jackson, Riverside County Board of Education member elect
This event will be hosted on Zoom. There is a 100 seat limit for the webinar, so make sure to RSVP now and log in early to get your seat!
We’ll also be streaming the event on Facebook Live, so be sure to follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/conservationlands/
June 19, 2020 at 11:00am - 12pm, Pacific Time
Zoom and Facebook Live
Maricela Rosales ·