You can give in small increments throughout the year through payroll deduction or double or even triple your contribution if your employer matches your gift. Ask your employer for a matching gift form, fill in your portion and send it to us to complete the rest. Many retired employees may still be eligible to take advantage of employer matching gifts.

For more information please contact Suzanne Connors at 970-247-0807 Ext. 104.

Other ways to give:


We love to hear from you! Please contact us.

The Conservation Lands Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, EIN/Tax ID Number 20-8924520.