How to take part:
Share on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram using the hashtags #earthdayfromhome & #earthday2020.
Nominate 3-5 friends to share the way they're spending #earthdayfromhome by tagging them in your post.
Need some ideas on what to share?
- Share pictures or video from your “camping trip” in your backyard or in your house
- Share pictures or video from your last trip to your favorite National Conservation Lands
- Use our digital wallpapers and Zoom backgrounds to take a virtual visit to your favorite National Conservation Lands
- Add an #earthdayfromhome frame to your Facebook Profile Photo
- Post your a poem, haiku, song, or ode to your favorite public lands
Check out the #earthdayfromhome resources and other ways to get involved below!
Wallpapers & Virtual Backgrounds
Bring your favorite National Conservation Lands to you for #earthdayfromhome with these these digital wallpapers and virtual backgrounds! From the CA Desert to Montana and Utah we've got you covered.
Our Public Lands Playlist
Music transports, inspires, separates and connects us. For #earthday2020 we offer up a PublicLandsPlaylist curated by your friends at Conservation Lands Foundation.
Support National Conservation Lands
Your gift to the Conservation Lands Foundation is building a national movement of community-based advocates to protect America’s National Conservation Lands on the ground, in the courts and in the halls of Congress, now – and for generations to come.