CLF will be STRONGLY recommending the following guidelines for the health and safety of our host community and all participants next week:
- CLF STRONGLY recommends mask wearing while indoors for plenary and breakout sessions.
- This is in accordance with the CDC Mask Guidance
- The primary time frame for these indoor sessions will be 9a-12p and 1p-3p.
- CLF will have masks on hand for attendees who choose to wear a mask.
- Presenters will not be required to wear masks.
CLF STRONGLY recommends self-testing prior to travel and wearing a mask during all public travel.
- If attendees are aware of any exposure while leading up to, traveling to, or during the conference, we ask that you self-isolate and contact Andres Esparza right away.
- We ask that if you do experience any symptoms of Covid-19 or generally not feeling well, that you do not attend the conference or self-isolate as soon as possible and contact Andres Esparza.
We will have rapid tests on hand, in the event you would like to test yourself.
- Unfortunately, we do not have enough tests to test all attendees. These will be reserved for people who are symptomatic or have had a known exposure.
- If you have questions or concerns, you can contact Andres Esparza at 915-740-5178
If you have more questions please reach out directly to Andres Esparza ([email protected]).