Your gift to the Conservation Lands Foundation helps protect some of our nation’s most iconic lands, rivers and trails. From the rivers first charted by Lewis and Clark to ancient Native American settlements, from slot canyons to remote mountains, from redwood forests to endless deserts, the National Conservation Lands are living links to the past and our promise to coming generations.
Your gift will allow the Conservation Lands Foundation to:
- Expand the National Conservation Lands by leveraging the Antiquities Act to create new national monuments.
- Build and invest in community-based groups to be good stewards and strong advocates for these places.
- Make conservation management a prime objective of the Bureau of Land Management for decades to come.
- Inventory and prioritize restoration needs on the National Conservation Lands and form new partnerships with youth and veterans to restore wildlife habitat, improve trails and protect our cultural sites.
- And, inform and inspire the public to be aware of these national treasures and act to safeguard them.